1. Clean at least ONE bedroom, top to bottom, organizing, sorting, dusting…EVERYTHING.
2. Try one BRAND NEW recipe.
3. Take a nap.
1. Find a band or CD that you have never heard of, or never listened to before. Let me know what it is!
2. Make a pot of soup, for the weekend, to freeze, or, on Sunday, for the early part of the week ahead.
3. Do something to pamper yourself. Take a bath, paint your nails, grab a beer with the boys (Hey…I can hope guys read this too, right??)….whatever it is that’s a tiny luxury.
1. Bake cookies.
2. Have a movie night, with popcorn and candy. Maybe even watch TWO movies…get crazy!
3. Empty all garbage cans, but try to fill them with unnecessary junk first.
1. Find one book from bookstore or library that you have never read.
2. Go out to eat for one meal with a family member or friend, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even just a snack. Enjoy the food and conversation you share.
3. Plan your Super Bowl Sunday festivities, whether they’ll be spent out somewhere, or at home.
1. Cook a food from a different country.
2. Organize cupboards
3. Have a wine and cheese night with friends.
1. Girl’s Night
2. Bake some sweet treats, and then freeze and/or mail to friends
3. Sort and donate items to charity